100% full Not resolved

For sure scam artists!I was lured in by offer of winning at an auction for Apple Ipad Air Tablet while I was on the Apple Site.

HotCloseouts was an advertised link. First you buy bids to cost of $99.00, then you begin the bidding but every time one is close to bid at end of auction, it continues with who next bids to keep it going on and on and on. I saw that tablet running for weeks,in fact one is still there to buy at $17.57, with constant penny bets occurring. Sure a penny auction..but then anything I bid on I had to pay additional and not from the $99.00 already received.

You pay additional for any wins. So then I go to bid on some restaurant cards, value of $25.00, but the cards are only redeemable in certificates increments of $5.00, $10.00 maybe just maybe a $25.00. Restaurant.com provider of these so call wins of $25.00 restaurant gift cards, didn't have one of those. So I print out 1 ($5.00 certificate to use once at the restaurant.

I will have to use the other 3 ($5.00 certificates ) 1 each month thereafter! Not all at once. I had hoped I would get my $99.00 back and be done with it. The fiasco I went through to redeem those certificates on line took me more then 2 hours to do and still don't have all the certificates yet.

Oh a win of $1,500.

food gift certificate! Ends up you go to a coupon house and then pay them something additional for every set coupons you select. Eventually you could get the $1,500. in food coupons but after a lot of work and additional cost.

I promise you, there is no win at that Auction House!

They are a true, abominable "Flim-Flam" operation!

Had an Experience with HotCloseouts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion